Marketing Gems from Jo Sealy: Are you nearly there yet?
Below are five things you can do to make sure your company is on the right track and ready to meet all of your yearly goals:
1. Check Your Finances. Make a visit to your accountant to get a better grasp on what your finances are looking like (you should be doing this at least quarterly anyway), and what your tax situation is going to be at the end of the financial year. Also look at your cash flow and decide if you are doing better or worse than anticipated.
2. Check Your Customers. Offer a satisfaction survey. Ask the really important people in your contacts list (i.e. your customers) how you are performing. This way, you can stay on the right track if you are doing well, or you can improve if their feedback tells you that you need to do so.
3. Check Your Advertising/Marketing. Are you targeting the right type of client? Are you tweeting? On Facebook? Blogging? Are you offering great deals to lure new customers? Make sure you are taking advantage of all the tools available. What could you do to make things better?
4. Check Your Staff Team. Are they happy, satisfied? How is your turnover rate? Is there anything that you could change that would make your employees happier, or make them better workers for you?
5. Check Yourself. Are you still on course? Motivated? Is there anything that you can do to make your company better?
Take action today and follow these five simple tips to get your business focussed for the rest of 2012, and on the right track for 2013. Happy Marketing!