Digital Content Assistant – Kickstart Scheme
PRECIOUS is looking for a reliable and creative Digital Content Assistant to help support and develop our digital communications. This is a 6-month Fixed-Term contract and part of the Kickstart Scheme. To apply you must be aged 16 – 24, unemployed and receiving Universal Credit.
Title: Digital Content Assistant- Kickstart Scheme
Location: remote working
Duration: 6 months.
Remuneration: This is a role based on the Kickstart scheme & will be paid in line with the National Minimum Wage age brackets
You’ll be supporting us by:-
- Writing and publishing original content for PRECIOUS websites, emails and social media channels;
- Planning and contributing to PRECIOUS social media campaigns;
- Monitoring social media posts and responding to messages and queries received over social media;
- Helping to maintain a content calendar for web and social media channels;
- Help to administrate PRECIOUS events;
- Other admin duties related to the role;
This is a homeworking position. A laptop will be provided for the duration of the role.
You love all things digital, especially social media and enjoy how social media can enhance business. You will enjoy creating social media content & have some prior experience with Social Media & Digital Marketing.
Training & support will be provided to help you.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this Kickstart Job Placement, applicants should speak to their jobcentre work coach and ask to be referred for the job placement(s). When speaking to a work coach, applicants should quote the information below.
• Kickstart Gateway Number: KSFEA5953D
• The name of the employer: PRECIOUS AWARDS AND MEDIA
• The postcode for the vacancy: N1 7GU
• The job title: Digital Content Assistant