5 Tips for Jumpstarting Your Day
Whether you work a traditional 9 to 5 or need to be up-and-running with the sun, one thing is for sure–life gets easier with a routine.
If you struggle with finding the focus and energy to face a busy day, entrepreneur and business coach, Ariana Pierce has a few morning routine must-haves that will get you excited to roll out of bed.
- Take Time to Be — Instead of heading straight from your bed to your desk, give yourself permission to sip coffee, do some yoga, or journal.
- Visualize –– Meditate or journal on one thing you want from your day, and then think about all the ways you can make it happen.
- Look Good to Feel Good — Wear clothes that are flattering and comfortable to move in. You’ll have greater confidence! From head to toe, make sure you’re making a statement; starting with great quality glasses and finishing it off with the best shoes.
- Eat Right — Have a healthy breakfast that will satisfy and sustain you.
- Start Small — Finally, ease yourself into your day. See how many things you can post or comment in just 15 minutes on your personal or business social media and then call it quits.