We have partnered with PR expert and founder of JH Public Relations, Jessica Huie, MBE to create a masterclass aimed at equipping small business owners and entrepreneurs, with the tools needed to generate their own publicity and raise the profile of their business on a limited budget.
Raising your personal profile and communicating the WHY behind your business or personal brand through media coverage, will help you to;
• Communicate with your target audience and let them know your business exists!
- Differentiate your brand from your competitors
- Position yourself as the ‘Go-to’ woman within your sector
- Secure investment in your business
- Secure the interest of retail buyers
This workshop and networking session will inform and re-educate on the necessity of PR for business growth, enable you to set up and manage your own PR campaign and get the media writing about your business on and offline.
Come and learn about why PR is critical to your success in business or corporate life how to effectively pitch to journalists and how to write a press release which will impact. Following the masterclass Jessica will take your questions. There will also be time for networking over drinks and nibbles.
WHEN: WHERE: BIPC – The British Library 96 Euston Rd, London, NW1 2DB