The show takes place on 29 and 30th of May at the Business Design Centre, London. Confirmed attendees include global brands such as Cantu, Lusters, Palmers, L’Oreal and Design Essentials.
ORS Europe are sponsors of the ORS VVIP Lounge where visitors can attend briefings, ultra pampering sessions, visit the ORS’ pop up shop and purchase new products exclusively launched at the show. Sounds good eh?
As the conversation around black hair and beauty moves from a niche to a mainstream spotlight and awareness of the unique needs of black hair and skin care grows, the show welcomes UK based business owners and entrepreneurs exhibitors Dr Clare Eluka (The PRECIOUS Entrepreneur of the Year 2012) qualified allergy practitioner and founder of multi-award winning ethical beauty brand Premae, Senzani of T444Z and US based Courtney Adeleye CEO of multicultural healthy hair growth company The Mane Choice.
WHATS HAPPENING AT THE SHOW:
- New haircare and beauty products from British and international exhibitors
- Independent fashion labels and street style fashion presentations
- Learn about consumer trends and new innovations
- Ask the professionals at how-to advice seminars
- Meet inspiring entrepreneurs cornering this growing market
- Battle of The Barbers competition
- Beauty and wellness pampering services
Afro Hair and Beauty Live takes place on 29TH & 30TH MAY 2016 at:
Business Design Centre,
52 Upper Street, London
WIN! to win one of five pairs of tickets to Afro Hair and Beauty Live just answer the following question: When did Afro Hair and Beauty launch? This competition closes 5pm, 26th May 2016. Be in it to win it! Send your answer via email here or tweet us @preciousonline with the hashtag #AHBL2016
Join us the social conversation using hashtags #AHBL2016 #OWNIT